The Journey of twenty-two hundred miles begins with just a single step. Lao Tzu (paraphrased) This blog is mainly about my excursion upon the Appalachian Trail. This is a journey that has been 15 years in the planning stage and on March 20, 2022 it will see that plan being executed. Please feel free to leave comments and follow me on the social media of your choosing.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A baby Mccaw

in San Angelo Tx at a family dollar Now I’ve seen it all: I was in this store and there was a woman walking around with a baby bundle. There was the strangest squalling coming from the bundle. The woman pulled back the head covering to reveal the head of a Red and Blue Mccaw. Not a baby one either but a full grown one, judging from the head size. That’s a back story I don’t want to know. 🙄

No comments: