The Journey of twenty-two hundred miles begins with just a single step. Lao Tzu (paraphrased) This blog is mainly about my excursion upon the Appalachian Trail. This is a journey that has been 15 years in the planning stage and on March 20, 2022 it will see that plan being executed. Please feel free to leave comments and follow me on the social media of your choosing.

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Roadtrop 2019: April 3 - Day 4

We experience a light rain, drizzle, mist here in the area almost all day.  A soaker rain it's normally called.  Nothing much to do but visit.  Auntie made a Pot Roast for dinner that couldn't be beat.  

Around 6:00 pm I have had enough and suited up in full rain gear regalia to cruise Bandera.  I came into town by way of TX 16 and road through to the Medina River, crossing and turning around at the Tractor Supply then heading back through town to TX 173 and taking that back to my uncles.  It misted the whole way.  

In the morning I have the Wessel's to meet in Kerrville for an O'dark 30 breakfast, (school is back from spring break here) then I'll hang around Kerrville until light and then head to San Angelo.  I must make sure I have my map loaded into Google Maps because I'll be going into areas of Texas that the major carriers don't have a signal.

Tomorrow the adventure continues...  

No comments: