The Journey of twenty-two hundred miles begins with just a single step. Lao Tzu (paraphrased) This blog is mainly about my excursion upon the Appalachian Trail. This is a journey that has been 15 years in the planning stage and on March 20, 2022 it will see that plan being executed. Please feel free to leave comments and follow me on the social media of your choosing.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I hear Venus is beautiful this time of year

Reuters is reporting that Miyuki Hatoyama, Japan's next first lady, claims she was abducted by aliens and taken to Venus. The new prime minister's wife wrote a book last year called, "Very Strange Things I've Encountered," in which she describes her close encounter:

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus. It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Eh, alien abductions are a dime a dozen — but how many people can claim that they knew Tom Cruise in a previous life? When he was Japanese? The Independent reports that Mrs. Hatoyama and Tom Cruise are old pals: "I believe he'd get it if I said to him, 'Long time no see', when we meet," she said in a recent interview.



I believe that Ms. Hatoyama and Rep. Cynthia McKenny would click if they ever met.

No comments: